If not, it’s time to turn your proposal into a job-getting machine. And in my online workshop for HOW Design University, I’ll help you do just that so you're ready to start 2013 with a bang!
How to Write a Winning Graphic Design Proposal
ONLINE WORKSHOP BEGINS: November 26, 2012
WORKSHOP LENGTH: 4 weeks
INSTRUCTOR: Ilise Benun
Save $40 with promo code: IBENUN
More details and registration here.
Here’s what past attendees said of the course:
“Thank you for providing the opportunity to take this course. It's been an extremely educational process and I appreciate your carefully selected and/or self-crafted material. Fortunately, the course materials combined with the applied learning in my daily practice has made this course extremely valuable to me.”
“Just wanted to say thank you. There are quite a few points that you've made over these last few weeks that I'll be implementing in our proposals. Setting objectives, measuring success, etc. seem like such obvious things, but it's something we've neglected to state in our proposals over the years. Thanks!”
In this course you'll learn:
- How to effectively leverage the proposal process to get the design projects you want the most
- What to include in a proposal and what to leave out
- How to organize the information
- How to present your work so the best prospects see the value in what you bring to the table
- How to present pricing so prospects don't fall off their chairs