Take a few minutes today to work on your business. Look back at your 2012 goals and ask yourself these questions:
- How are you doing?
- How close are you to your year-end goals?
- Are your goals quantifiable and trackable?
- Are they realistic? If not, what isn't realistic about them?
- How can you revise them for Q4 to make them more realistic?
And here are a few examples of goals you can add, whether for Q4 or 2013:
- Get # more new clients.
- Refine and narrow your target market (by when?).
- Evaluate your target market and decide (by when?) if it's viable.
- Revamp the web site by (when?)
- Review your web site analytics and improve your Search Engine Optimization
You can add these goals to your marketing plan. And if you don't have a marketing plan, try the Marketing Mentor Marketing Plan + Calendar. The Start Anytime version is perfect for mid-year planning. And it comes in Beginner and Advanced versions.
There is still plenty of time left in 2012 -- before things slow down for the holidays -- to make some progress in your business and prepare for 2013.