Wouldn't it be great if your design work could speak for itself? Alas, it doesn't. In many cases, writing a graphic design proposal is the only way to be considered for a project.
You may even already have a proposal template that you tailor and tweak for each project, but is it strong enough to get you the design projects you want most?
You don't have to be a great writer to craft a winning graphic design proposal, but you do have to know which requests for proposals are worth responding to, and what to include in them.
In this course, instructor Ilise Benun of Marketing-Mentor.com will teach you how to write a proposal, how to weed out bad prospects, and get to know the good ones better before you work with them. Learn how to use the process to your advantage-developing strong connections, so that even if you don't get the job in question, you'll have managed to build a relationship with a future.
ONLINE WORKSHOP BEGINS: Check the schedule here
WORKSHOP LENGTH: 2 weeks
INSTRUCTOR: Ilise Benun
Save 20% with promo code: IBENUN
In this course you'll learn:
- How to effectively leverage the proposal process to get the design projects you want the most
- What to include in a proposal and what to leave out
- How to organize the information
- How to present your work so the best prospects see the value in what you bring to the table
- How to present pricing so prospects don't fall off their chairs
And if you already know how to write a winning proposal but would like to see other designers' winning proposals, check out the Designer's Proposal Bundle.